Reduction in cholinergic interneuron density in the nucleus accumbens attenuates local extracellular dopamine release in response to stress or amphetamine
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January 2013
How to Cite
Laplante, F., Dufresne, M. M., Ouboudinar, J., Ochoa-sanchez, R. and Sullivan, R. M. (2013), Reduction in cholinergic interneuron density in the nucleus accumbens attenuates local extracellular dopamine release in response to stress or amphetamine. Synapse, 67: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/syn.21612
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Canadian Institute of Health Research, Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
- National Council of Science and Technology, Mexico Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!