Kinetic modeling and occupancy measures of the norepinephrine transporters in baboons using single photon emission computed tomography with 123I-INER
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 30–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Dos Santos Tavares, A. A., Barret, O., Batis, J., Alagille, D., Koren, A., Papin, C., Kudej, G., Nice, K., Kordower, J. H., Cosgrove, K. P., Kloczynski, T., Brenner, E., Seibyl, J. and Tamagnan, G. (2013), Kinetic modeling and occupancy measures of the norepinephrine transporters in baboons using single photon emission computed tomography with 123I-INER. Synapse, 67: 30–41. doi: 10.1002/syn.21613
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 03:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Scottish Imaging Networking: A Platform for Scientific Excellence (SIPNASE)
- Collaboration, a Pooling Initiative funded
- Scottish Funding Council
- Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Executive
- Networking Award, Faculty of Medicine, University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!