Application of feedback-controlled bolus plus infusion (FC-B/I) method for quantitative PET imaging of dopamine transporters with [18F]β-CFT-FE in conscious monkey brain
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January 2013
How to Cite
Harada, N., Ohba, H., Kakiuchi, T. and Tsukada, H. (2013), Application of feedback-controlled bolus plus infusion (FC-B/I) method for quantitative PET imaging of dopamine transporters with [18F]β-CFT-FE in conscious monkey brain. Synapse, 67: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/syn.21614
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 03:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!