Ethylmalonic acid modulates Na+, K+-ATPase activity and mRNA levels in rat cerebral cortex
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 111–117, March 2013
How to Cite
Schuck, P. F., De Assis, D. R., Viegas, C. M., Brandão Pereira, T. C., Machado, J. L., Furlanetto, C. B., Bogo, M. R., Streck, E. L. and Ferreira, G. C. (2013), Ethylmalonic acid modulates Na+, K+-ATPase activity and mRNA levels in rat cerebral cortex. Synapse, 67: 111–117. doi: 10.1002/syn.21618
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Universidade do Extremo Sul Catarinense, CNPq Research Fellows, and Center of Excellence in Applied Neurosciences of Santa Catarina (NENASC; PRONEX Program CNPq/FAPESC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!