Mitochondrial plasticity of the hippocampus in a genetic rat model of depression after antidepressant treatment
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 127–134, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, F., Wegener, G., Madsen, T. M. and Nyengaard, J. R. (2013), Mitochondrial plasticity of the hippocampus in a genetic rat model of depression after antidepressant treatment. Synapse, 67: 127–134. doi: 10.1002/syn.21622
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Danish Research Council, Lundbeck Foundation, Mind Centre, Danish Council for Strategic Research, Danish Medical Research Council, Villum Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!