This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Obese rats with deficient leptin signaling exhibit heightened sensitivity to olfactory food cues †
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 171–178, April 2013
How to Cite
Thanos, P. K., Robison, L. S., Robinson, J. K., Michaelides, M., Wang, G.-J. and Volkow, N. D. (2013), Obese rats with deficient leptin signaling exhibit heightened sensitivity to olfactory food cues . Synapse, 67: 171–178. doi: 10.1002/syn.21627
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: AA11034, AA07574, AA07611
- SULI and IRTA programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!