Striatal development involves a switch in gene expression networks, followed by a myelination event: Implications for neuropsychiatric disease
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 179–188, April 2013
How to Cite
Novak, G., Fan, T., O'dowd, B. F. and George, S. R. (2013), Striatal development involves a switch in gene expression networks, followed by a myelination event: Implications for neuropsychiatric disease. Synapse, 67: 179–188. doi: 10.1002/syn.21628
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 10:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: 007223
- Canadian Institutes on Health Research Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 213845
- Canada Research Chair in Molecular Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!