Minocycline promotes axonal regeneration through suppression of RGMa in rat MCAO/reperfusion model
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 189–198, April 2013
How to Cite
Tao, T., Xu, G., Si Chen, C., Feng, J., Kong, Y. and Qin, X. (2013), Minocycline promotes axonal regeneration through suppression of RGMa in rat MCAO/reperfusion model. Synapse, 67: 189–198. doi: 10.1002/syn.21629
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770762, 30970987
- First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University. Grant Number: YXJJ2009-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!