Surrogate markers for cerebral blood flow correlate with [18F]-fallypride binding potential at dopamine D2/3 receptors in human striatum
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 199–203, April 2013
How to Cite
Cumming, P., Xiong, G., Fougère, C. L., Rominger, A., Bartenstein, P., Buchholz, H.-G., Piel, M., Rösch, F., Gründer, G. and Vernaleken, I. (2013), Surrogate markers for cerebral blood flow correlate with [18F]-fallypride binding potential at dopamine D2/3 receptors in human striatum. Synapse, 67: 199–203. doi: 10.1002/syn.21630
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Pfizer, Karlsruhe, Germany, IZKF. Grant Number: TV-N 67
- German Research Council. Grant Numbers: DFG, KFO 112/10, IMP-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!