Brain uptake and distribution of the dopamine D3/D2 receptor partial agonist [11C]cariprazine: An in vivo positron emission tomography study in nonhuman primates
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 258–264, May 2013
How to Cite
Tóth, M., Varrone, A., Steiger, C., Laszlovszky, I., Horváth, A., Kiss, B., Gyertyán, I., Adham, N., Halldin, C. and Gulyás, B. (2013), Brain uptake and distribution of the dopamine D3/D2 receptor partial agonist [11C]cariprazine: An in vivo positron emission tomography study in nonhuman primates. Synapse, 67: 258–264. doi: 10.1002/syn.21631
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 04:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Gedeon Richter Plc., Budapest, Hungary
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!