Golgi phosphoprotein 4 (GPP130) is a sensitive and selective cellular target of manganese exposure
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 205–215, May 2013
How to Cite
Masuda, M., Braun-Sommargren, M., Crooks, D. and Smith, D. R. (2013), Golgi phosphoprotein 4 (GPP130) is a sensitive and selective cellular target of manganese exposure. Synapse, 67: 205–215. doi: 10.1002/syn.21632
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01ES018990, R01ES019222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!