Changes in the circadian rhythm of mRNA expression for µ-opioid receptors in the periaqueductal gray under a neuropathic pain-like state
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 216–223, May 2013
How to Cite
Takada, T., Yamashita, A., Date, A., Yanase, M., Suhara, Y., Hamada, A., Sakai, H., Ikegami, D., Iseki, M., Inada, E. and Narita, M. (2013), Changes in the circadian rhythm of mRNA expression for µ-opioid receptors in the periaqueductal gray under a neuropathic pain-like state. Synapse, 67: 216–223. doi: 10.1002/syn.21633
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund. Grant Number: 23-A-29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!