Effects of antipsychotic drugs on the expression of synaptic proteins and dendritic outgrowth in hippocampal neuronal cultures
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 224–234, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, S. W., Lee, C. H., Cho, H. Y., Seo, M. K., Lee, J. G., Lee, B. J., Seol, W., Kee, B. S. and Kim, Y. H. (2013), Effects of antipsychotic drugs on the expression of synaptic proteins and dendritic outgrowth in hippocampal neuronal cultures. Synapse, 67: 224–234. doi: 10.1002/syn.21634
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 11:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2009-0075340 to YH Kim and 2010-0005057 to SW Park)
- Global Partnership Program through the NRF funded by the MEST (2009-00505 to W Seol)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!