A. N. and J. S. contributed equally to this work.
Chronic methamphetamine exposure produces a delayed, long-lasting memory deficit
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 245–257, May 2013
How to Cite
North, A., Swant, J., Salvatore, M. F., Gamble-george, J., Prins, P., Butler, B., Mittal, M. K., Heltsley, R., Clark, J. T. and Khoshbouei, H. (2013), Chronic methamphetamine exposure produces a delayed, long-lasting memory deficit. Synapse, 67: 245–257. doi: 10.1002/syn.21635
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 11:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NIDA DA026947, NINDS NS071122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!