Prepubertal castration causes the age-dependent changes in hippocampal long-term potentiation
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 235–244, May 2013
How to Cite
Moradpour, F., Fathollahi, Y., Naghdi, N., Hosseinmardi, N. and Javan, M. (2013), Prepubertal castration causes the age-dependent changes in hippocampal long-term potentiation. Synapse, 67: 235–244. doi: 10.1002/syn.21636
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Tarbiat Modares University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!