Yan Zhou and Francesco Leri contributed equally to this work.
Involvement of dynorphin and kappa opioid receptor in yohimbine-induced reinstatement of heroin seeking in rats
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 358–361, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Leri, F., Grella, S. L., Aldrich, J. V. and Kreek, M. J. (2013), Involvement of dynorphin and kappa opioid receptor in yohimbine-induced reinstatement of heroin seeking in rats. Synapse, 67: 358–361. doi: 10.1002/syn.21638
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- NIH NIDA Research Center. Grant Number: DA-P50–05130
- NET. Grant Number: R01 DA 032928
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.