Neonatal lipopolysaccharide treatment has long-term effects on monoaminergic and cannabinoid receptors in the rat
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 290–299, June 2013
How to Cite
Zavitsanou, K., Dalton, V. S., Walker, A. K., Weickert, C. S., Sominsky, L. and Hodgson, D. M. (2013), Neonatal lipopolysaccharide treatment has long-term effects on monoaminergic and cannabinoid receptors in the rat. Synapse, 67: 290–299. doi: 10.1002/syn.21640
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- University of Newcastle Faculty Research Funds
- Schizophrenia Research Institute (utilizing infrastructure funding from the NSW Ministry of Health and the Macquarie Group Foundation)
- University of New South Wales
- Neuroscience Research Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!