Glycogen synthase kinase-3β (GSK3β) expression in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease: A light and electron microscopy study
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 313–327, June 2013
How to Cite
Gandy, J. C., Melendez-Ferro, M., Bijur, G. N., Van Leuven, F., Roche, J. K., Lechat, B., Devijver, H., Demedts, D., Perez-Costas, E. and Roberts, R. C. (2013), Glycogen synthase kinase-3β (GSK3β) expression in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease: A light and electron microscopy study. Synapse, 67: 313–327. doi: 10.1002/syn.21642
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: 5F31NS067714
- Civitan International Research Center Emerging Scholars Award, EU 7th Framework Program neuroGSK3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!