Direct comparison of [18F]MH.MZ and [18F]altanserin for 5-HT2A receptor imaging with PET
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 328–337, June 2013
How to Cite
Hansen, H. D., Ettrup, A., Herth, M. M., Dyssegaard, A., Ratner, C., Gillings, N. and Knudsen, G. M. (2013), Direct comparison of [18F]MH.MZ and [18F]altanserin for 5-HT2A receptor imaging with PET. Synapse, 67: 328–337. doi: 10.1002/syn.21643
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Intra European Fellowship. Grant Number: MC-IEF-275329
- Faculty of Health at University of Copenhagen, Lundbeck Foundation, John & Birthe Meyer Foundation, The Toyota foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!