H.D.K. and M.L. contributed equally to this work.
Convergence of nicotine-induced and auditory-evoked neural activity activates ERK in auditory cortex
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 455–468, August 2013
How to Cite
Kawai, H. D., La, M., Kang, H.-A., Hashimoto, Y., Liang, K., Lazar, R. and Metherate, R. (2013), Convergence of nicotine-induced and auditory-evoked neural activity activates ERK in auditory cortex. Synapse, 67: 455–468. doi: 10.1002/syn.21647
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 06:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: R01 DA12929 , P30 DC08369 , RO3 DC08204
- UC Irvine Center for Hearing Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!