l-dopa-induced dyskinesias in unilateral 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats are not modified by excitotoxic lesion of the entopeduncular nucleus and substantia nigra pars reticulata
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 407–414, July 2013
How to Cite
Gago, B., Marin, C., Rodríguez-Oroz, M. C. and Obeso, J. A. (2013), l-dopa-induced dyskinesias in unilateral 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats are not modified by excitotoxic lesion of the entopeduncular nucleus and substantia nigra pars reticulata. Synapse, 67: 407–414. doi: 10.1002/syn.21652
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- UTE-CIMA Agreement of the University of Navarra and CIBERNED
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!