The selective D3 receptor antagonist SB-277011A attenuates morphine-triggered reactivation of expression of cocaine-induced conditioned place preference
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 469–475, August 2013
How to Cite
Rice, O. V., Heidbreder, C. A., Gardner, E. L., Schonhar, C. D. and Ashby, C. R. (2013), The selective D3 receptor antagonist SB-277011A attenuates morphine-triggered reactivation of expression of cocaine-induced conditioned place preference. Synapse, 67: 469–475. doi: 10.1002/syn.21653
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 04:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS). Grant Number: P20GM103499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!