Studies of the metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 radioligand [11C]ABP688 with N-acetylcysteine challenge in rhesus monkeys
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 489–501, August 2013
How to Cite
Sandiego, C. M., Nabulsi, N., Lin, S.-F., Labaree, D., Najafzadeh, S., Huang, Y., Cosgrove, K. and Carson, R. E. (2013), Studies of the metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 radioligand [11C]ABP688 with N-acetylcysteine challenge in rhesus monkeys. Synapse, 67: 489–501. doi: 10.1002/syn.21656
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Training grant . Grant Number: 1-T90-DK070068
- CTSA . Grant Number: UL1 RR024139
- National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), NIH roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!