Studies of the metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 radioligand [11C]ABP688 with N-acetylcysteine challenge in rhesus monkeys
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 489–501, August 2013
How to Cite
Sandiego, C. M., Nabulsi, N., Lin, S.-F., Labaree, D., Najafzadeh, S., Huang, Y., Cosgrove, K. and Carson, R. E. (2013), Studies of the metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 radioligand [11C]ABP688 with N-acetylcysteine challenge in rhesus monkeys. Synapse, 67: 489–501. doi: 10.1002/syn.21656
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Training grant . Grant Number: 1-T90-DK070068
- CTSA . Grant Number: UL1 RR024139
- National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), NIH roadmap for Medical Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.