‡S.K.M. and. S.S.K. contributed equally to this work.
Sodium salicylate protects against rotenone-induced Parkinsonism in rats
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 502–514, August 2013
How to Cite
Madathil, S. K., Karuppagounder, S. S. and Mohanakumar, K. P. (2013), Sodium salicylate protects against rotenone-induced Parkinsonism in rats. Synapse, 67: 502–514. doi: 10.1002/syn.21658
No conflicts of interest declared for any authors.
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- 11th Five Year Plan supra-institutional project (SIP) of CSIR-IICB
- 12th Five Year Plan Projects, miND (BSC 0115) of CSIR
This article has been cited by:
- 1Alterations in Energy/Redox Metabolism Induced by Mitochondrial and Environmental Toxins: A Specific Role for Glucose-6-Phosphate-Dehydrogenase and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway in Paraquat Toxicity, ACS Chemical Biology, 2014, 9, 9, 2032, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Antidepressant and Antioxidative Effect of Ibuprofen in the Rotenone Model of Parkinson’s Disease, Neurotoxicity Research, 2014, 26, 4, 351, , , , , , , ,
- 3Nitric oxide synthase inhibitors protect against rotenone-induced, oxidative stress mediated parkinsonism in rats, Neurochemistry International, 2013, 62, 5, 674, , , , , ,