‡S.K.M. and. S.S.K. contributed equally to this work.
Sodium salicylate protects against rotenone-induced Parkinsonism in rats
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 502–514, August 2013
How to Cite
Madathil, S. K., Karuppagounder, S. S. and Mohanakumar, K. P. (2013), Sodium salicylate protects against rotenone-induced Parkinsonism in rats. Synapse, 67: 502–514. doi: 10.1002/syn.21658
No conflicts of interest declared for any authors.
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- 11th Five Year Plan supra-institutional project (SIP) of CSIR-IICB
- 12th Five Year Plan Projects, miND (BSC 0115) of CSIR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!