Moderate and severe perinatal asphyxia induces differential effects on cocaine sensitization in adult rats
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 553–567, September 2013
How to Cite
Galeano, P., Romero, J. I., Luque-Rojas, M. J., Suárez, J., Holubiec, M. I., Bisagno, V., Santín, L. J., De Fonseca, F. R., Capani, F. and Blanco, E. (2013), Moderate and severe perinatal asphyxia induces differential effects on cocaine sensitization in adult rats. Synapse, 67: 553–567. doi: 10.1002/syn.21660
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Scientific and Technical Research Council (CONICET, Argentina), University of Buenos Aires, Fundació La Telemarató, Contract grant number: TV3 386/C/2011
- Red de Trastornos Adictivos RETICS Network, Spanish Health Institute Carlos III . Grant Number: RD06/0001/0000
- Plan Nacional sobre Drogas . Grant Number: 049/2009
- Andalusian Health Service . Grant Number: SAS 111224
- “Marie Curie” COFUND Fellowship . Grant Number: U-Mobility, No. 246550
- National System of Health (Miguel Servet Research), Carlos III Health Institute, Spain . Grant Number: CP12/03109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!