The dopamine D1 receptor agonist (S)-[11C]N-methyl-NNC 01-0259 is not sensitive to changes in dopamine concentration—a positron emission tomography examination in the monkey brain
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 586–595, September 2013
How to Cite
Finnema, S.J., Bang-Andersen, B., Jørgensen, M., Christoffersen, C.T., Gulyás, B., Wikström, H.V., Farde, L. and Halldin, C. (2013), The dopamine D1 receptor agonist (S)-[11C]N-methyl-NNC 01-0259 is not sensitive to changes in dopamine concentration—a positron emission tomography examination in the monkey brain. Synapse, 67: 586–595. doi: 10.1002/syn.21664
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!