P.G. and J.G.H. contributed equally to this work.
Hippocampal serotonin-1A receptor function in a mouse model of anxiety induced by long-term voluntary wheel running
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 648–655, October 2013
How to Cite
Fuss, J., Vogt, M. A., Weber, K.-J., Burke, T. F., Gass, P. and Hensler, J. G. (2013), Hippocampal serotonin-1A receptor function in a mouse model of anxiety induced by long-term voluntary wheel running. Synapse, 67: 648–655. doi: 10.1002/syn.21666
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft . Grant Numbers: GA427/9-1 , SFB636-B3 (to P.G.)
- National Institute of Mental Health . Grant Number: MH 083300 (to J.G.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!