The role of multidrug resistance-associated protein in the blood–brain barrier and opioid analgesia
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 609–619, September 2013
How to Cite
Su, W. and Pasternak, G. W. (2013), The role of multidrug resistance-associated protein in the blood–brain barrier and opioid analgesia. Synapse, 67: 609–619. doi: 10.1002/syn.21667
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 05:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA06241, DA07242, DA02615, Senior Scientist Award (DA00220)
- National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA08748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!