Chao-Jian Pang and Lei Tong contributed equally to this work.
Synergistic effects of ultrashort wave and bone marrow stromal cells on nerve regeneration with acellular nerve allografts
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 637–647, October 2013
How to Cite
Pang, C.-j., Tong, L., Ji, L.-l., Wang, Z.-y., Zhang, X., Gao, H., Jia, H., Zhang, L.-x. and Tong, X.-j. (2013), Synergistic effects of ultrashort wave and bone marrow stromal cells on nerve regeneration with acellular nerve allografts. Synapse, 67: 637–647. doi: 10.1002/syn.21669
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Research Fund for Social Development of Science and Technology of Liaoning Province, China. Grant Number: 2010225029
- Project Grant of Science and Technology in Shenyang, China. Grant Number: F10-205-1-69
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81260193
- Natural Science Foundation of Ningxia of China. Grant Number: NZ12187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!