Membrane permeability of trace amines: Evidence for a regulated, activity-dependent, nonexocytotic, synaptic release
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 656–667, October 2013
How to Cite
Berry, M. D., Shitut, M. R., Almousa, A., Alcorn, J. and Tomberli, B. (2013), Membrane permeability of trace amines: Evidence for a regulated, activity-dependent, nonexocytotic, synaptic release. Synapse, 67: 656–667. doi: 10.1002/syn.21670
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 04:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Science and Engineering Research Council
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Manitoba Research Infrastructure Fund
- Brandon University
- University of Saskatchewan Toxicology Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!