J.Z. designed the experiments and conducted histology, electron microscopy, immunofluorescence, data analysis, and wrote the article. J.T. reviewed the article. X.C. and D.S. took care of the mice. W.L. and C.-C.C. participated in the design of the experiments, data analyses, and critical review of the manuscript. All authors approved the final article.
Early degeneration of photoreceptor synapse in Ccl2/Cx3cr1-deficient mice on Crb1rd8 background
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 515–531, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Tuo, J., Cao, X., Shen, D., Li, W. and Chan, C.-C. (2013), Early degeneration of photoreceptor synapse in Ccl2/Cx3cr1-deficient mice on Crb1rd8 background. Synapse, 67: 515–531. doi: 10.1002/syn.21674
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 04:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Intramural Research Program of National Eye Institute, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!