Oscillatory serotonin function in depression
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 801–820, November 2013
How to Cite
Salomon, R. M. and Cowan, R. L. (2013), Oscillatory serotonin function in depression. Synapse, 67: 801–820. doi: 10.1002/syn.21675
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 04:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K23 MH01828, R21 MH087803
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01 DA01537, R21 DA020149
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R21 MH073800
- Some projects described were supported by the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024975-01
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: 2 UL1 TR000445-06
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!