Different pH-dependencies of the two synaptic adhesion molecules N-cadherin and cadherin-11 and the possible functional implication for long-term potentiation
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 705–715, October 2013
How to Cite
Baumgartner, W., Osmanagic, A., Gebhard, M., Kraemer, S. and Golenhofen, N. (2013), Different pH-dependencies of the two synaptic adhesion molecules N-cadherin and cadherin-11 and the possible functional implication for long-term potentiation. Synapse, 67: 705–715. doi: 10.1002/syn.21679
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2013 12:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: GO 636/3-1, BA 2272/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!