A comparison of D2 receptor specific binding in obese and normal-weight individuals using PET with (N-[11C]methyl)benperidol
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 748–756, November 2013
How to Cite
Eisenstein, S. A., Antenor-Dorsey, J. A. V., Gredysa, D. M., Koller, J. M., Bihun, E. C., Ranck, S. A., ArbelÁez, A. M., Klein, S., Perlmutter, J. S., Moerlein, S. M., Black, K. J. and Hershey, T. (2013), A comparison of D2 receptor specific binding in obese and normal-weight individuals using PET with (N-[11C]methyl)benperidol. Synapse, 67: 748–756. doi: 10.1002/syn.21680
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Health–NIDDK Grant. Grant Numbers: R01 DK085575-03, DA007261
- National Institute of Health-NIMH Grant. Grant Numbers: R21 MH098670, K24 MH087913
- Nutrition Obesity Research Center. Grant Numbers: DK 37948, DK 56341
- Clinical and Translational Science Award. Grant Numbers: NS41509, NS075321, NS058714, UL1 TR000448
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!