Are prescribed benzodiazepines likely to affect the availability of the 18 kDa translocator protein (TSPO) in PET studies?
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 909–912, December 2013
How to Cite
Kalk, N.J., Owen, D.R., Tyacke, R.J., Reynolds, R., Rabiner, E.A., Lingford-hughes, A.R. and Parker, C.A. (2013), Are prescribed benzodiazepines likely to affect the availability of the 18 kDa translocator protein (TSPO) in PET studies?. Synapse, 67: 909–912. doi: 10.1002/syn.21681
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2013 10:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1GABAA receptor-acting neurosteroids: A role in the development and regulation of the stress response, Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 2014,, , , , , ,