Are prescribed benzodiazepines likely to affect the availability of the 18 kDa translocator protein (TSPO) in PET studies?
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 909–912, December 2013
How to Cite
Kalk, N.J., Owen, D.R., Tyacke, R.J., Reynolds, R., Rabiner, E.A., Lingford-hughes, A.R. and Parker, C.A. (2013), Are prescribed benzodiazepines likely to affect the availability of the 18 kDa translocator protein (TSPO) in PET studies?. Synapse, 67: 909–912. doi: 10.1002/syn.21681
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2013 10:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!