The effect of chronic thienorphine administration on long-term potentiation and synaptic structure in rat hippocampus
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 779–785, November 2013
How to Cite
Yong, Z., Yan, L., Dong, Z., Wang, X., Su, R. and Gong, Z. (2013), The effect of chronic thienorphine administration on long-term potentiation and synaptic structure in rat hippocampus. Synapse, 67: 779–785. doi: 10.1002/syn.21682
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 09:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- “Integrated Drug Discovery Technology Platform” of National Science and Technology Major Projects for “Major New Drugs Innovation and Development” . Grant Number: 2012ZX09301003-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!