Stress differentially alters mu opioid receptor density and trafficking in parvalbumin-containing interneurons in the female and male rat hippocampus
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 757–772, November 2013
How to Cite
Milner, T. A., Burstein, S. R., Marrone, G. F., Khalid, S., Gonzalez, A. D., Williams, T. J., Schierberl, K. C., Torres-Reveron, A., Gonzales, K. L., Mcewen, B. S. and Waters, E. M. (2013), Stress differentially alters mu opioid receptor density and trafficking in parvalbumin-containing interneurons in the female and male rat hippocampus. Synapse, 67: 757–772. doi: 10.1002/syn.21683
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 05:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA08259, HL098351, HL096571
- MSTP. Grant Numbers: GM07739, NS007080, DK07313, AG059850
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|syn21683-sup-0001-suppfig1.tiff||1304K||Supplementary Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.