Part of this work was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Biological Psychiatry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 3–5, 2012.
Higher pretreatment 5-HT1A receptor binding potential in bipolar disorder depression is associated with treatment remission: A naturalistic treatment pilot PET study
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 773–778, November 2013
How to Cite
Lan, M. J., Hesselgrave, N., Ciarleglio, A., Ogden, R. T., Sullivan, G. M., Mann, J. J. and Parsey, R. V. (2013), Higher pretreatment 5-HT1A receptor binding potential in bipolar disorder depression is associated with treatment remission: A naturalistic treatment pilot PET study. Synapse, 67: 773–778. doi: 10.1002/syn.21684
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 06:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: MH62185 (Conte Center), K08-MH67015 (GMS)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!