Effects of repeated electroconvulsive shocks on catecholamine systems: Electrophysiological studies in the rat brain
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 716–727, October 2013
How to Cite
Tsen, P., El Mansari, M. and Blier, P. (2013), Effects of repeated electroconvulsive shocks on catecholamine systems: Electrophysiological studies in the rat brain. Synapse, 67: 716–727. doi: 10.1002/syn.21685
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 12:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research . Grant Number: 77838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!