Diminution of the NMDA receptor NR2B subunit in cortical and subcortical areas of WAG/Rij rats
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 839–846, December 2013
How to Cite
Karimzadeh, F., Soleimani, M., Mehdizadeh, M., Jafarian, M., Mohamadpour, M., Kazemi, H., Joghataei, M.-T. and Gorji, A. (2013), Diminution of the NMDA receptor NR2B subunit in cortical and subcortical areas of WAG/Rij rats. Synapse, 67: 839–846. doi: 10.1002/syn.21687
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Tehran University
- Shefa Neuroscience Research Center. Grant Number: Dr-Thesis 23467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!