Implication of KCC2 in the sensitization to morphine by chronic ethanol treatment in mice
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 39–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Shibasaki, M., Tsuyuki, T., Ando, K., Otokozawa, A., Udagawa, Y., Watanabe, K., Shibasaki, Y., Mori, T. and Suzuki, T. (2014), Implication of KCC2 in the sensitization to morphine by chronic ethanol treatment in mice. Synapse, 68: 39–43. doi: 10.1002/syn.21688
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 02:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 25430076
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!