Excitatory synapses on dendritic shafts of the caudal basal amygdala exhibit elevated levels of GABAA receptor α4 subunits following the induction of activity-based anorexia
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Wable, G. S., Barbarich-Marsteller, N. C., Chowdhury, T. G., Sabaliauskas, N. A., Farb, C. R. and Aoki, C. (2014), Excitatory synapses on dendritic shafts of the caudal basal amygdala exhibit elevated levels of GABAA receptor α4 subunits following the induction of activity-based anorexia. Synapse, 68: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/syn.21690
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 11:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- NIH . Grant Number: R21MH091445-01
- Klarman Family Foundation Grant Program in Eating Disorders Research . Grant Numbers: 1R01NS066019-01A1 , 2R01NS047557-07A1 , P30 EY13079 , 1R25GM097634-01 (BP-ENDURE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!