Fos expression in response to dopamine D3-preferring phenylpiperazine drugs given with and without cocaine
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 847–855, December 2013
How to Cite
Nolan, B. C., Liu, S., Hammerslag, L. R., Cheung, T. H.C., Lenz, J., Mach, R. H., Luedtke, R. R. and Neisewander, J. L. (2013), Fos expression in response to dopamine D3-preferring phenylpiperazine drugs given with and without cocaine. Synapse, 67: 847–855. doi: 10.1002/syn.21691
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 11:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- NIDA. Grant Number: DA023957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!