Electrophysiological and behavioral effects of group III metabotropic glutamate receptors on pallidal neurons in normal and parkinsonian rats
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 831–838, December 2013
How to Cite
Sun, X.-R., Chen, L., Chen, W.-F., Xue, Y. and Yung, W.-H. (2013), Electrophysiological and behavioral effects of group III metabotropic glutamate receptors on pallidal neurons in normal and parkinsonian rats. Synapse, 67: 831–838. doi: 10.1002/syn.21694
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070942, 30870800, 81100260, and 81200872
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 200810650002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!