Elevated serotonin and 5-HIAA in the brainstem and lower serotonin turnover in the prefrontal cortex of suicides
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 127–130, March 2014
How to Cite
Bach, H., Huang, Y.-Y., Underwood, M. D., Dwork, A. J., Mann, J. J. and Arango, V. (2014), Elevated serotonin and 5-HIAA in the brainstem and lower serotonin turnover in the prefrontal cortex of suicides. Synapse, 68: 127–130. doi: 10.1002/syn.21695
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH40210, MH62185, MH64168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!