The effects of methamphetamine self-administration on cortical monoaminergic deficits induced by subsequent high-dose methamphetamine administrations
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 875–881, December 2013
How to Cite
Mcfadden, L. M., Hanson, G. R. and Fleckenstein, A. E. (2013), The effects of methamphetamine self-administration on cortical monoaminergic deficits induced by subsequent high-dose methamphetamine administrations. Synapse, 67: 875–881. doi: 10.1002/syn.21696
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA033097, 011389, 019447, 000378, 013367, 031883
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!