The role of dorsomedial and ventrolateral columns of the periaqueductal gray matter and in situ 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C serotonergic receptors in post-ictal antinociception
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 16–30, January 2014
How to Cite
de Freitas, R. L., de Oliveira, R. C., de Oliveira, R., Paschoalin-Maurin, T., de Aguiar Corrêa, F. M. and Coimbra, N. C. (2014), The role of dorsomedial and ventrolateral columns of the periaqueductal gray matter and in situ 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C serotonergic receptors in post-ictal antinociception. Synapse, 68: 16–30. doi: 10.1002/syn.21697
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- This research was supported by FAPESP (proc. 1996/8574-9; 2009/00668-6), CNPq (474425/2008-8), CAPES (AUX-PE-PNPD 2400/2009; proc. 23038.027801/2009-37) and FAEPA (proc. 537/1995 and 70/2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!